Thursday, January 24, 2008

someone is in trouble

There was a relatively minor snafu with the insurance on our house when we bought it. As with all things involving real estate these days it's complicated but what it comes down to is that because of someone else's mistake we might have to have another insurance inspection done, we already paid for one but apparently there is something not right about it. Archaeogrrrl is having NONE of this, she is tooling up. She has phone numbers for state senators, representatives, real estate regulators, insurance regulators and anyone else she thinks could help. Someone is is deep trouble and thankfully it is not me.
PLUS yesterday these inspectors show up with NO notice they call me at work to tell me that they're at my house for this inspection. AND they want to know why my wife won't let them in. As if I'm going to call my wife and tell her to let this strange man into our house with her alone.
But anyway like I said she's tooling up... this should be fun.

No comments: